In addition to the core CurricUNET System, we offer a comprehensive suite of optional modules and services that greatly expand and enrich the basic functions of CurricUNET. The following list briefly describes these modules and services.
Products and Services
- Data Conversion Services: Provides data conversion services to both electronically and manually transfer Client’s existing currently active courses and programs from their current sources, whether electronic or paper-based, into the CurricUNET database. If Client wishes to also convert inactive, archived data, such services will be quoted separately on a fixed-cost, project basis.
- Onsite Training Services: Provides onsite training to Client staff, at appropriate facilities selected by Client. The number of Client staff accommodated by this service will only be limited by the capacity of the selected facility and the number of days chosen by Client.
- Articulation Module: Provides an articulation module that allows the institution to manage all its articulation agreements with other institutions, including both public and private institutions. This module maintains a repository of all the institution’s bilateral articulation agreements, and also interfaces electronically, where needed, with statewide articulation databases.
- Document Management Module: Provides a document management module that allows users to attach electronic documents (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.) to their proposals at any stage, and to have reviewers view those documents along with the proposal. This module may also be used to retroactively create a course/program archive of scanned paper versions of historical course outlines and program/degree reports from pre-CurricUNET years.
- Automated Program Review Module: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated program review module, with integration to the CurricUNET system and other Client application systems as needed. This module creates a matrix of data elements derived from multiple other information sources (SIS, Finance, etc.) which are needed for comprehensive program review. The data is carried through all successive review periods for comparison purposes. Supporting graphics are also provided.
- Textbook Management Module: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated textbook management module, with integration to the CurricUNET system and other client systems as needed. This module captures detailed book information in multiple standard formats. The database can be interfaced to multiple sources if needed (college bookstore, state text database, etc.).
- Student Advisement Module: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated student advisement module, with integration to the CurricUNET system and other client systems as needed. This module integrates the curriculum database and the institution’s student database to provide comprehensive tracking of a student’s progress toward a degree/award. Term by term progress is tracked against degree requirements. Prescriptive recommendations are generated based on student grades, course drops, etc.
- Agendanet System: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated agenda development system for Board of Trustee meeting agendas, including item submission processing, approval workflow, agenda production, recording of votes and minutes, and archiving. This module is a comprehensive agenda management system for large institutions that have complex agendas requiring automated workflow of individual item submissions by multiple parties. It provides all in-meeting and post-meeting processing of the agenda activities.
- Outcome Assessment Module: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated student learning outcome assessment module that is integrated with CurricUNET. This module systematically records, tracks, and reports the level of attainment of the student learning outcomes at the course, program, and institution levels, which are initially identified in CurricUNET. All processing is Web-based.
- Syllabus Builder Module: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated syllabus builder module that is integrated with CurricUNET. This module guides instructors in the automated building of the section syllabi for the course sections they are teaching. The module brings forward all required data from the course outline database and populates the section syllabus template. It then allows instructors to add or amend those items that may be amended by college policy. All syllabi are permanently stored and may be searched via the Web.
- CurricUNET Ad Hoc Report Writer: Provides access and training in the use of the CurricUNET Ad Hoc Report writer that is integrated with CurricUNET. This tool allows a registered CurricUNET user to assemble and print ad hoc reports by specifying which data elements in the CurricUNET database they wish to extract and report on. A variety of report format and assembly functions are provided.
- Institutional Planning Module: Provides customization and implementation services for an automated institutional planning module that is integrated with CurricUNET, and the Automated Program Review Module and Outcome Assessment Module. The system creates a Web-based mechanism for creation, tracking, management, and reporting for an enterprise strategic plan. Templated input of institution mission, values, goal areas, goals, and initiatives/projects is provided. The system assigns accountability for plan components to designated owners and then tracks and reports results determined by user-specified performance measures.