Digital Press Kit
Download each PDF document individually below or as a bundle in a zipped digital file.
- 03.2013 CurricUNET Takes State of Ohio Curriculum Online | Santa Barbara, CA
- 03.2013 ASU Curriculum Processing Goes Paperless | Santa Barbara, CA
- 12.2012 New Contract Between Governet and the United Arab Emirates University Promises Unprecedented International Connectivity Via CurricUNET Meta and the Worldwide Curriculum Database | Santa Barbara, CA
- 11.2012 New Strategic Partnership Between Governet and Campus CE Provides Unprecedented Synergy and Connectivity Between Higher Education Institutions and Students | Santa Barbara, CA
- 09.2012 Iowa Community Colleges Adopt Statewide Curriculum Management Automation | Santa Barbara, CA
- 07.2012 The World’s Best Curriculum Management System Just Got Better | Santa Barbara, CA
- 06.2012 Curriculum Software Innovators Governet Awarded California’s “ASSIST: Next Generation” Contract | Santa Barbara, CA
- 10.2011 Growing from Success: Governet Increases Staff and Assigns 4 Top Exec Positions | Santa Barbara, CA
Governet In the Media
- 09.2010 Governet Connects Colleges | Pacific Coast Business Times
Learn more about the recognition for innovation and excellence we receive.
- 03.2011 Leadership Award Announcement | WhyITNow.org
- 03.2002 CA Community Colleges Technology Focus Award | Chancellor’s Office Letter of Recognition
- 03.2002 LeagueTLC Innovation Express Newsletter | Focus Award Recognition Article
- 11.26.2012 International Curriculum Institute | Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 10.24.2012 6th Annual CurricUNET User Group Conference | Visalia, CA
- 05.27.2012 International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence | Austin, TX
- 04.21.2012 American Assoc of Community Colleges (AACC) Annual Convention | Orlando, FL
- 02.28.2012 Global Education Forum | Dubai, UAE
- 10.26.2011 Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training | Tucson, AZ
- 10.26.2011 Association of Florida Colleges Annual Convention | Naples, FL
Our media relations contacts are happy to respond to general questions and specific inquiries about CurricUNET.