We are guided by a long-range vision of what kind of company we aspire to be, and we are committed to achieving our mission. The particular products and services we offer at any point in time are the means to the eventual creation of that vision, and every employee is selected and trained to be aligned with that vision.
We serve the curriculum management needs of institutions of higher learning, and ultimately, their faculty, staff, and students. While historically, such institutions have developed their curriculum independently of one another, we believe that in the future, institutions will become progressively more collaborative, not just in the review and innovative redesign of their curriculum, but also in the offering of their instructional programs to certain student constituent groups. We also believe that curriculum databases will become more valued by students worldwide in their selection decisions for their future institutions of choice.
We therefore intend to:
- Streamline curriculum development at the local campus level
- Collect and standardize the approved curriculum data
- Streamline curriculum review and reporting at the state level, and for accreditation purposes
- Facilitate the online sharing and distribution of such data between participating institutions, and their faculty
- Become the Web-based, authoritative, real-time repository of choice for students seeking detailed curriculum information across multiple institutions
We are building the worldwide curriculum network—CurricUNET.