College of the Siskiyous is located at the base of majestic Mt. Shasta in far northern California. One of the most beautiful campuses in the state, the primary campus is in the historic lumber town of Weed and is easily accessible from Interstate 5 and Highway 97. A second campus is located in Yreka, 30 miles north of Weed.
College of the Siskiyous | Weed, CA | Purchased CurricUNET Program Review/Assessment Module
More about Governet
- Follow Our News/Events
- Cameron U. professor sues for First Amendment violations
- A look at U. of Michigan's partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong U.
- Education inspector general calls for tighter debit card regulations
- A look at Columbia's 'Global Centers' model
- Amid the branch campus building boom, some universities reject the model